TRADITIONAL CREMATION SERVICE
From £2,695.00 plus Third Party Fees
Our traditional cremation service ensures your loved one’s funeral will be as individual as they are. This service covers a full range of essentials including the provision of a chauffeur driven hearse and limousine (for up to six people).
- A date and time of your choosing (Monday – Friday) Subject to availability
- Provision of an experienced Funeral Director’s services
- Assistance and advice on registration
- Obtaining all necessary documents from the relevant authorities
- Access to our SAIF Care bereavement services
- Conveyance of the deceased into our care during normal working hours*
- Care of the deceased whilst at our funeral home
- Provision of a quality oak veneered coffin
- Use of our chapel of rest facilities
- Provision of all required staff on the day of the funeral
- Providing and liaising with a minister or celebrant
- Provision of a chauffeur driven hearse and limousine seating up to six people
- Handling of donations on your behalf
- Collection of cremated remains from the crematorium and liaising with you regarding their future resting place
Third Party fees paid on behalf of the family estate
Doctors Cremation Certificate £82.00
Minister | Celebrant (Variable) Example £270.00
Bournemouth Crematorium (45 min service) £1,030.00
New Forest Crematorium (45 min service | Mon – Wed**) £1,125.00
Total Estimated Funeral Cost at Bournemouth Crematorium £4,077.00
Total Estimated Funeral Cost at The New Forest Crematorium £4,172.00
Optional extras are available for example, floral tributes, order of service sheets and press notices (additional fees apply).
*Should we be required to convey the deceased into our care outside of our office hours an additional fee of £165.00 is applicable
** Please note New Forest Crematorium charge an additional £100.00 for services booked on Thursday’s & Friday’s.
Please note all pricing across our website is accurate at the time of publishing.
Pricing is subject to change.